has been consistently ranked among the top MBA schools of India by the AIMA, IMRB, Business World, Business Standard, Business India, DNA Group of Newspapers and the KPMG. NDIM Tughlakabad and given 100% finest placements year on year basis with more than 250 companies recruiting at its campus every year for the past 5 years. Business India has consistently rated NDIM in the highest A+++ category, while KPMG has ranked NDIM Tughlakabad among the fastest growing MBA-schools of Asia.
|MBA College NDIM||New Delhi Institute Management|
|Year of establishment||1996|
|Which location in NDIM Delhi||Tughlakabad|
|What is Vision and Mission NDIM Delhi||Vision –
|NDIM Delhi Approvals / Affiliation Details||
|How Many Course in Ndim Delhi||NDIM brings you the 2-year, full time programme
NDIM New Delhi Institute Fees Structure
Rs. 8,25,000/- for 2 years.
|Number of seats||420 Seats.|
|Specializations||Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, International Business, Information Technology, Business Analytics .|
|NDIM Tughlakabad Entrance exams Required||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA|
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh|
|NDIM New Delhi Institute Ranking||
NDIM New Delhi Institute Eligibility & Cut off
- PGDM course Require at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply . However they are required to furnish the proof of graduation (Mark sheets till final semester )as per the Requirement before year End in conclusion.
- Students need to take any of the MBA Entrance examination Likes CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA
- Self Processed correct application form with actual Details and current Photographs before the GD/PI dates.
- NDIM Delhi MBA Cut off is Minimum of 50 percentile in Entrance Exams.