NDIM Tughlakabad, New Delhi Institute of Management
has been consistently ranked among the top MBA schools of India by the AIMA, IMRB, Business World, Business Standard, Business India, DNA Group of Newspapers and the KPMG. NDIM Tughlakabad and given 100% finest placements year on year basis with more than 250 companies recruiting at its campus every year for the past 5 years. Business India has consistently rated NDIM in the highest A+++ category, while KPMG has ranked NDIM Tughlakabad among the fastest growing MBA-schools of Asia.
|MBA College NDIM||New Delhi Institute Management|
|Year of establishment||1996|
|Which location in NDIM Delhi||Tughlakabad|
|NDIM Tughlakabad Nearest Metro Station||Tughlakabad Metro Station and Saket Metro Station.|
|Vision and Mission of NDIM Delhi||Vision –
|NDIM Delhi Approvals / Affiliation Details||
|Courses – NDIM Delhi|| 2-year, full time programme
NDIM Delhi MBA Fees
|Rs. 9,30,000/- for 2 years.|
|Number of seats||420 Seats.|
|Specializations||Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, International Business, Information Technology, Business Analytics .|
|NDIM Tughlakabad Entrance exams Required||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA|
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh|
NDIM Delhi MBA Fees Scholarships
|NDIM Delhi Ranking||
New Delhi Institute of Management Cut off and Eligibility.
- The PGDM course at NDIM Tughlakabad Require at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply . However they are required to furnish the proof of graduation (Mark sheets till final semester )as per the Requirement before year End in conclusion.
- Students need to take any of the MBA Entrance examination Likes CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA.
- Self Processed correct application form with actual Details and current Photographs before the GD/PI dates.
- NDIM Delhi Cut off is Minimum of 50 percentile in Entrance Exams.