|Name of the mba college Delhi||Sri Sukhmani Institute of Management|
|Year of establishment||2009|
|Location in Delhi||Dwarka,New Delhi.|
|Vision/Mission||Vision-: An acknowledge temple of learning, which generate, create and support positive innovative and competitive learning experience to facilitates outstanding intellectual performance . To serve as an intellectual resource of excellence base in India to excel in education . To be an academic institution of first choice that transforms the face of business world towards betterment .|
|Mission-: Achieving and sustaining Dynamism in providing Exemplary Education, Training, Research, and consultancy . In the field of multi-facet of discipline education by creating and fostering a conclusive live environment to develop the intellectual capacity, critical thinking, creativity and problems solving ability . So that students can compete, sustain and excel in the modern world with great potential and sincerity .Hence maintain the standards of excellence in every aspect its operation, and become a role model for newly emerging centres of quality education .|
|Number of seats||120 Seats|
|Approvals||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).|
|Specializations||Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, International Business, Information Technology.|
SSIM Dwarka Fees Structure
Rs 4.50 Lakhs for 2 years.
|Entrance exams Required||CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA.|
|Required Documents for Admission|
- A Photocopy of Entrance score card.
- A Xerox of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year marksheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marsheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations).
- A Photocopy of Class 12th Certificate / 10th Certificate.
- Colored photographs (4 passport size).
| GD/PI Locations||New Delhi,UP/UK-Allahabad,Varanasi,Dehradun,Allahabad,Barielly,Gorakhpur,Lucknow,Kanpur,UP/UK-Allahabad,Varanasi,Dehradun,Allahabad,Barielly,Gorakhpur,Lucknow,Kanpur,Rajasthan – Jaipur ,Madhya Pradesh– Indore,Jabalpur,Bhopal,West Bengal –Kolkata ,Orissa – Bhubaneswar , Punjab – Amritsar,Ludhiana , Chandigarh .|
|ssim mba eligibility|
- The courses is at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. However they are required to furnish the proof of graduation (Mark sheets till final semester )before 30th November of the year of joining.
- Students need to take any of the MBA Entrance examination Likes CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA with Minimum Composite score of 500.
- Self Processed correct application form with actual Details and current Photographs before the GD/PI dates.