Jamia Hamdard University MBA
Address-:Mehrauli Badarpur Rd, Hamdard Nagar,
New Delhi, DL, India
Phone No-: 01126344275,
Department of Management Studies
|Name of the mba college||Jamia Hamdard University MBA,|
|Department of Management Studies establishment||1998|
|Current Dean||Dr. N. Ravichandran|
|Location in Delhi||Hamdard Nagar|
|Approvals||AICTE-approved, Deemed to be University|
|Course||Master of Business Administration|
Jamia Hamdard university MBA Fees
Jamia Hamdard University MBA Fees Rs.4,40,000/- for 2 years.
10,200 USD for Foreign National.
|Pedagogy||Theoretical concept with Practical Application|
|Other Practical Teachings Include||Case studies, club activities (twice a week), seminars, Guest lectures and Industrial tours Also Management Fests, Biz-Quiz, Debates, Ad-mad shows, training in communication skills, personality development|
Jamia hamdard University MBA Admission
|Number of seats||Gen – 120 Seats, Pharma -120, HH -120|
|Entrance exams Required||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT.|
|Jamia hamdard university MBA Admission Cut off||50 % ile in Any Entrance Test|
|Jamia hamdard university MBA Admission Process||Group Discussion and Personal Interview.|
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi,|
|Jamia Hamdard University MBA Fees Scholarships||Yes, Available|
|Average Package||4 Lakhs per Annum|
|Few Recruiters||GSK, Cipla, Mankind Pharma, Eli Lilly, Fortis Hospitals, Nestle, Johnson & Johnson, Mylan, Apollo Hospitals, RPG Life Sciences, Astra Zeneca, BLK Hospital, Medanta medicity, Gangaram Hospital, Venketashar Hospital to name a few.|
Department of Management Studies Jamia Hamdard
This MBA is relatively a new addition to Jamia Hamdard MBA. But within a short span of time it has acquired prominence in University endeavours and attracts talents from all over the country and also from other countries to pursue education and training in the management and Information Technology.
The Department offers management at graduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels with the following aims : –
- To train them as managers and executives, to serve public and private sector organizations.
- Therefore fulfill national manpower requirements in the field of Business management.
- To undertake research in the field of Business and commerce, environment , Health and Computer science.
- Also provide consultancy services to government , non-governmental organizations and corporate bodies in applications of management and information technology for solving complex problems.
- To equip them with intricacies of setting up their own business as entrepreneurs.
- The Jamia Hamdard University MBA Admission has attracted students not only from all over India but also from foreign countries like UAE, Kuwait, IRAN, Bangladesh, Indonesia, Syria and Kyrgystan. Jamia Hamdard MBA Department has excellent infrastructure in the form of building, Library, Computers and Administrative backup that is essential for pursuing higher education and research also Jamia Hamdard University MBA Fees is less in comparison.
- It has developed an excellent pool of school from academia and industry to enable the students to relate academic inputs to work environment.
- Jamia Hamdard MBA School has endeavored to have close interaction with industry through seminars, industrial visits, small projects and guest lectures etc. to enable its students to understand the final points of business. This is the reason that our students have found ready acceptance in industry and business. Jamia Hamdard MBA alumni are occupying responsible position in the cooperate world, in India and abroad.