DSB delhi PGDM
offer an AICTE recognized Post Graduate Programme of two year duration with three trimesters per academic year as the Best MBA & PGDM courses in India. Students are required to undertake a Summer Internship Project of minimum eight weeks duration during the summer vacation intervening the first and second year.
DSB delhi PGDM Programme Objectives:
The PGDM programme aims at bringing in students:
- Global, environmental, political, economic, legal, and regulatory context for business.
- Ethical behavior and community responsibility in organizations and society.
- Responsiveness to ethnic, cultural, and gender diversity.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics to support organization decision-making processes.
- Reasoning ability along with information acquisition, management, decision making and reporting for business
- Value creation through the integrated production and distribution of goods, services, and information.
- Group and individual dynamics in organizations.
- Human resource management and development.
- Finance theories and methods; financial reporting, analysis, and markets.
- Strategic management and decision-making in an integrative organizational environment.
- Curriculum inputs from all appropriate constituencies including faculty, administrators, students, alumni and the business community.