VIPS DSB MBA
VIPS DSB MBA
offer an AICTE recognized Post Graduate Programme of two year duration with three trimesters per academic year as the Best MBA & PGDM courses in India. Students are required to undertake a Summer Internship Project of minimum eight weeks duration during the summer vacation intervening the first and second year. The Programme Structure is as follows:
- Six Trimesters of Study
- 22 Core Courses
- 12 Elective Courses
VIPS DSB MBA Dual Specialization where students select six electives from each area of their choice Students are required to take 12 elective courses
Currently the areas of specialization offered are, Marketing, Finance, HR & OB, Supply Chain Management,Entrepreneurship and Family Managed Business,Strategy and Economics,Information Technology & International Business.
VIPS DSB MBA programme aims at bringing in students:
- Global, environmental, political, economic, legal, and regulatory context for business.
- Ethical behavior and community responsibility in organizations and society.
- Responsiveness to ethnic, cultural, and gender diversity.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics to support organization decision-making processes.
- Reasoning ability along with information acquisition, management, decision making and reporting for business
- Value creation through the integrated production and distribution of goods, services, and information.
- Group and individual dynamics in organizations.
- Human resource management and development.
- Finance theories and methods; financial reporting, analysis, and markets.
- Strategic management and decision-making in an integrative organizational environment.
- Curriculum inputs from all appropriate constituencies including faculty, administrators, students, alumni and the business community.