Address -: 60,50(B,C), Behind Batra Hospital,
Tughlakabad Institutional Area,
New Delhi, DL 110062
NDIM Delhi Contact Number – 9250376104 , 9811004275
New Delhi Institute of Management Tughlakabad
|Name of the mba college Delhi||New Delhi Institute of Management|
|Year of establishment||1996|
|Location in Delhi||Tughlakabad|
|Vision/Mission||Vision – To position NDIM finally as a World Class B-School|
Providing Quality Education and thereby producing professionals in inter-disciplinary areas of Management and other related areas .Mission–
To integrate the functional areas of Business Management and Information Technology to combine Theoretical knowledge with Practical skill formation. Hence to facilitate all round Personality Development,to promote a sense of Discipline, Dedication, Commitment, Moral Values and Social Responsibility in conclusion .
|Approvals||AICTE,Ministry of Human Resource Development,|
Government of India, AIU Recognized (Association of Indian Universities).
Rs. 8,25,000/- for 2 years
|Number of seats||420 Seats.|
|Specializations||Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, International Business, Information Technology, Business Analytics .|
|Entrance exams Required||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA .|
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh|
NDIM Delhi Eligibility & Cut off
- PGDM course Require at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate of all the subjects or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply . However they are required to furnish the proof of graduation (Mark sheets till final semester )as per the Requirement before year End in conclusion.
- Students need to take any of the MBA Entrance examination Likes CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA
- Self Processed correct application form with actual Details and current Photographs before the GD/PI dates.
- New Delhi Institute of Management Cut off is Minimum of 50 percentile in Entrance Exams.