|Name of the mba college Delhi NCR||Regional Institute of Management||St. Thomas Management Institute|
|Year of establishment||2009|
|College Location in Delhi Ncr||Gurgaon, Haryana,|
|Admission,Placement & Classes Location||Plot No.9, Sector-33, Near Hero Honda Chowk|
Gurugram-122001 DelhiNCR ,India
Build competent, industry ready, employable managers through quality education, exposure and corporate networks and at affordable fee.Mission –
- Quality academics at World-class standards.
- Quality corporate exposure and institutionalizing Placements.
- Holistic development .
- Focus on Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Win-win partnerships with Corporate to create ready managers for them on an ongoing basis and ensuring employment for students.
- Faculty centric approach- attract best faculty members and corporate professionals who have a passion to teach.
|Course Offered||PGDM(Post Graduate Diploma in Management)||MBA (Master of business Administration)|
|Approvals||Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India||Affiliated with MD University, Rohtak and Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India|
Rs 3.90 Lakhs for 2 years
Rs 2.70 Lakhs for 2 years
|Number of seats||60||60|
|Specializations||Marketing, Finance, IT, HR and Production & Operations Management.|
|Entrance exams Required||CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA|
|Required Documents for Admission||A Photocopy of Entrance score card . A Xerox of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year marksheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marsheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations) A Photocopy of Class 12th Certificate / 10th Certificate . Colored photographs (4 passport size).|
|GD/PI Cities||New Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Racnchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, Chandigarh|
- Dhiraj Mahato, MBA(XLRI) with over 35 years of experience in ICI Paints (Akzo Nobel), Bharat Forge & Usha Martin and Faculty for HRM & Organisation Behaviour.
- Kamlesh Vyas, BE & MBA (XLRI) with almost 2 decade of experience in corporates and academics. He is faculty for Strategic Management and HRM.
- R K Mandan, MBA(IIM Calcutta) with over 30 years of experience in Corporate sector and teaching.
- Atul Gopal, BE & MBA (IIM Calcutta) with work and advisory experience with Marico Industries, Hindustan Lever, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors and Thermax.
- Gagan Bhatia, MBA (IIM Lucknow) with over 5 years of experience including in Nestle and Faculty for Sales and Marketing.
- Pravin Subba, MBA (XLRI) with over 10 years of experience including in ICICI, Aviva and Green Ply and Faculty for Computer Applications and HRM.
- Mitali Bose, MBA(XLRI) with over 9 years of experience including in the Hay Group and Glaxo Smithkline & Faculty for HRM & Economics.
- Ashutosh Pandey, MBA (IIM Lucknow) with over 8 years of experience in GE, Birlasoft, Nokia and Faculty for Quantitative Analysis and Operations Research.
- Amit Dinakar, MBA(IIM Ahmedabad) with over 9 years of experience in KPMG, GE and Faculty for Finance.
- Akshat Mullick, MBA(XLRI) with over 5 years of experience including in Nestle and Faculty for Marketing and Business Environment.
- Anindya Acharya, MBA (IMT Ghaziabad) with over 20 years of experience in IBM, Capegemini etc. Awarded by IBM in the field of social media marketing.
|Campus||Centally Located,Wifi ,Air Conditioned ,Class Room with LCD Projectors and New very Well Maintained Construction.|
Pragmatic Programme(Theory + Practical)
|Industrial Visit||Regualar Industrial Visit in a Month|
Paid Internships for 8 to 12 Months.
|Domestic study Tours||Yes,Available||Yes,Available|
|Foreign Educational Tour||Yes,Available||NOT Available|
Advance Certificate in Management
|Foreign Educational Tour||Yes,Available||Yes,Available|
|Entrepreneurship Development Program||Yes,Available||Yes,Available|
|Supply Chain Management||Yes,Available||Yes,Available|
(Certified Management Accountant, IMA , USA)
- This is the highest management accounting credential in the U.S.
- The CMA designation is a globally recognized credential awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), a US based worldwide association for accountants and financial professionals in Business.
- The CMA designation provides an objective measure of an individual’s knowledge and competence in accounting and finance.
- CMAs have extensive career opportunities with MNCs in India and abroad.
- CMA exams comprise only 2 exam parts and takes about 600 hours of study over 8 months to clear the CMA exams.
- CMA exams are online computerized exams administered over 6 months every year (Jan-Feb, May-June, Sep-Oct)
- Students pursuing graduation/P.G are eligible to take the CMA exams.
|Certificate in Logistic Excellence||Yes,Available (3 Months Duration)||Yes,Available (3 Months Duration)|
|Certificate in Warehouse Management||Yes,Available (3 Months Duration)||Yes,Available (3 Months Duration)|
|Certified Transport Coordinator||Yes,Available (3 Months Duration)||Yes,Available (3 Months Duration)|