IMM Fostiima Business School PGDM Admission
In AICTE Approved Two-Year Full-Time Program . Cal IFBS College Delhi Admission Helpline 9811004275, 9250376104.Cut-off levels to qualify for admission calls would probably be above 50% marks in graduation and a CAT or XAT score above the 60th percentile.
A complete application needs to include:
- The Application Form, duly filled in capitals.
- Photocopies of transcripts (Certificates & Mark Sheets that reflect graduations and school levels).
- One self- attested passport size photograph pasted at the designated spot on the form along with two extra photographs.
- Photocopies of the CAT/XAT/ MAT/CMAT/FEAT Score Sheets.
IMM Fostiima Business School PGDM Admission process and Cut off
Admissions to the IFBS two-year full-time PGDM Program that commences in the month of June every year are carried out through a structured process. The institution considers several factors:IMM Fostiima Business School PGDM Admission process and Cut off
- The applicant’s academic performance during the graduation and at school.
- Scores in the CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT exams.
- Performances in the Group Discussions and Personal Interviews.
The short-listing and selection criteria represent a weighted average of the applicant’s overall performance. Cut-off levels to qualify for admission calls would probably be above 50% marks in graduation and a CAT or XAT score above the 60th percentile.