IFBS Cut off
50% marks in graduation and CAT or XAT or MAT or CMAT score above 60 percentile. Hence IMM Fostiima Business School Cut off need 60 percentile in Nationalized or State Level Entrance Exams . Therefore Students are Called for Group Discussion (GD) and the Personal Interview (PI) for the Admission process. The Application Form can also be filled and submitted online. The accompanying documents listed above in this case can be submitted .
IFBS Cut off
- Application Form duly filled, in capitals.
- Photocopies of transcripts (Certificates & Mark Sheets at graduation & school level).
- Self attested passport size photographs pasted at the designated spots on the form.
- Photocopies of CAT / XAT / MAT / CET (for Mumbai Campus only) Score Sheet.
- Students appearing for their final year Degree examination may also apply. Testimonials as proof of graduation have to be furnished at the latest by 30th September.
The Admission process takes into account a Composite Score based on the applicant’s academic performance in graduation and at school, score in CAT / XAT / MAT / CET exams and performance in GD and Pl. Whereas the short-listing and selection weighted average of the applicant’s overall performance.