EMPI Business school PGDM Admission
The minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) courses at least a 3-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline recognize by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE as eligible for Post Graduate Studies. Candidates in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent are also eligible to apply. However they are require to furnish the proof of graduation before 30th November of the year of joining.
All applicants should first pre-qualify through EMPI prescribed tests. As such all applicants taking the CAT / MAT / CMAT / XAT / ATMA examination, achieving high percentile score are consider for selection for the Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programmes. This attainment consider as pre-qualification for stage – II selection procedure of EMPI Business school PGDM Admission. All candidates clearing the pre-qualifying test are also require to go through EMPI’s comprehensive Personality Assessment and Profiling Exercise conduct at our Personality Assessment Centre – resulting in building up of a datasheet on each candidate’s strengths / weaknesses. This subsequently avail to support the student in developing his/her personality through Personality Assessment Centre, Enhancement and Upgradation Processes (PACE-UP) Programme.
EMPI Business school PGDM Admission applying process ;
- Application Form and Prospectus are available on payment of Rs. 1000/- by cash or through post by sending a DD of Rs. 1100/- . Form can also be downloaded frm EMPI website. Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “EMPI PGI” payable at New Delhi.
- Applicant can also apply online by paying Rs. 750/- through Net Banking or by Debit/Credit Cards.
- In offline appication, applicant should fill Part ‘A’ and Part ‘C’ of the form in his / her own handwriting. Part ‘B’ should be fill by the parent / guardian who will finally support the applicant after carefully understanding the details. Hence Declaration by parent of name of the local guardian an essential prerequisite for admission and must be submitte in the prescribe form provide separately.
- If this information not readily available, the form must be complete by parent later and submitte along with the other information require for admission.
- Complete form must be submitte in the enclose envelop which carries EMPI address. In case of online application, candidate should carry a print out of the complete form on the day of GD/PI.
- The application must be accompanie by self-atteste copies of marksheets (10th class onwards) and other certificates. Applicants should also bring their original certificate at the time of interview. Incomplete applications in any respect will not be processe.
Delays in Admission
- EMPI will not be responsible for any postal delays and loss in transit. Applicants are advise to keep in touch with us by telephone / personally to ensure that they are meeting the dates.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information and misconduct during or after selection will lead to cancellation of admission and expulsion.
- EMPI Management reserves the right of final decision on admission in accordance with its policy criteria for overall assessment of individuals.