Apeejay School of Management PGDM
Apeejay School of management New Delhi offers full-time Post Graduate Diploma In Management (PGDM) Equivalent to MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and AICTE. The program is carried through the trimester system with six terms spread over two years.
ASM is guided by its mission of creating globally competitive, socially sensitive, and ethically sound business leaders. Student learning at ASM is based on theory, cases, projects and experiential learning methods.
The program enables the students to:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the body of knowledge in core and functional areas of management
- Interpret management problems in both domestic as well as global contexts
- Analyze complex business problems in the changing global scenario and take critical decisions
- Apply analytical thinking with a systems perspective to determine solutions
- Choose ethically appropriate options
- Take initiative and work in teams to achieve organizational goals