IBMR Business School
Best MBA / PGDM Colleges in Delhi NCR With Low Fees.
Regional Institute of Management and St. Thomas Management Institute are the Part of Regional Group of Institutions are Among Top MBA Colleges in Delhi with Low Fees Structure Situated in Delhi NCR in Gurugram.
MBA Colleges in Delhi with Low Fees Structure having Best Quality Education and 100% Placement Assistance for Best Jobs
|Name of the mba college Delhi NCR||Regional Institute of Management||St. Thomas Management Institute|
|Year of establishment||2009|
|College Location in Delhi Ncr||Gurgaon, Haryana,|
|Admission,Placement & Classes Location||Plot No.9, Sector-33, Near Hero Honda Chowk|
Gurugram-122001 DelhiNCR ,India
Build competent, industry ready, employable managers through quality education, exposure and corporate networks and at affordable fee.Mission –
- Quality academics at World-class standards.
- Quality corporate exposure and institutionalizing Placements.
- Holistic development .
- Focus on Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Win-win partnerships with Corporate to create ready managers for them on an ongoing basis and ensuring employment for students.
- Faculty centric approach- attract best faculty members and corporate professionals who have a passion to teach.
Course OfferedPGDM(Post Graduate Diploma in Management)MBA (Master of business Administration)ApprovalsApproved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of IndiaAffiliated with MD University, Rohtak and Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
Low Fees Structure Delhi colleges
- MBA Rs 4.95 Lakhs for 2 years
- PGDM Rs 4.95 Lakhs for 2 years
Number of seats6060SpecializationsMarketing, Finance, IT, HR and Production & Operations Management.Entrance exams RequiredCAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMARequired Documents for AdmissionA Photocopy of Entrance score card . A Xerox of Graduation Examination marksheet (1st & 2nd year marksheets for 3 year degree holders and 1st, 2nd & 3rd year marsheets for 4 year degree holders, in case applying for Final Examinations) A Photocopy of Class 12th Certificate / 10th Certificate . Colored photographs (4 passport size).GD/PI CitiesNew Delhi, Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, Jaipur, Guwahati, Racnchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Kanpur, Allahabad, Lucknow, ChandigarhScholarshipsYes,Available
- Dhiraj Mahato, MBA(XLRI) with over 35 years of experience in ICI Paints (Akzo Nobel), Bharat Forge & Usha Martin and Faculty for HRM & Organisation Behaviour.
- Kamlesh Vyas, BE & MBA (XLRI) with almost 2 decade of experience in corporates and academics. He is faculty for Strategic Management and HRM.
- R K Mandan, MBA(IIM Calcutta) with over 30 years of experience in Corporate sector and teaching.
- Atul Gopal, BE & MBA (IIM Calcutta) with work and advisory experience with Marico Industries, Hindustan Lever, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors and Thermax.
- Gagan Bhatia, MBA (IIM Lucknow) with over 5 years of experience including in Nestle and Faculty for Sales and Marketing.
- Pravin Subba, MBA (XLRI) with over 10 years of experience including in ICICI, Aviva and Green Ply and Faculty for Computer Applications and HRM.
- Mitali Bose, MBA(XLRI) with over 9 years of experience including in the Hay Group and Glaxo Smithkline & Faculty for HRM & Economics.
- Ashutosh Pandey, MBA (IIM Lucknow) with over 8 years of experience in GE, Birlasoft, Nokia and Faculty for Quantitative Analysis and Operations Research.
- Amit Dinakar, MBA(IIM Ahmedabad) with over 9 years of experience in KPMG, GE and Faculty for Finance.
- Akshat Mullick, MBA(XLRI) with over 5 years of experience including in Nestle and Faculty for Marketing and Business Environment.
- Anindya Acharya, MBA (IMT Ghaziabad) with over 20 years of experience in IBM, Capegemini etc. Awarded by IBM in the field of social media marketing.
CampusCentally Located,Wifi ,Air Conditioned ,Class Room with LCD Projectors and New very Well Maintained Construction.
Pragmatic Programme(Theory + Practical)
Industrial VisitRegualar Industrial Visit in a Month
Paid Internships for 8 to 12 Months.
Domestic study ToursYes,AvailableYes,AvailableForeign Educational TourYes,AvailableNOT Available
Advance Certificate in Management
Digital MarketingYes,AvailableYes,AvailableERPYes,AvailableYes,AvailableForeign Educational TourYes,AvailableYes,AvailableEntrepreneurship Development ProgramYes,AvailableYes,AvailableStock MarketYes,AvailableYes,AvailableSupply Chain ManagementYes,AvailableYes,AvailableRetail ManagementYes,AvailableYes,Available
(Certified Management Accountant, IMA , USA)
- This is the highest management accounting credential in the U.S.
- The CMA designation is a globally recognized credential awarded by the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA), a US based worldwide association for accountants and financial professionals in Business.
- The CMA designation provides an objective measure of an individual’s knowledge and competence in accounting and finance.
- CMAs have extensive career opportunities with MNCs in India and abroad.
- CMA exams comprise only 2 exam parts and takes about 600 hours of study over 8 months to clear the CMA exams.
- CMA exams are online computerized exams administered over 6 months every year (Jan-Feb, May-June, Sep-Oct)
- Students pursuing graduation/P.G are eligible to take the CMA exams.
Certificate in Logistic ExcellenceYes,Available (3 Months Duration)Yes,Available (3 Months Duration)Certificate in Warehouse ManagementYes,Available (3 Months Duration)Yes,Available (3 Months Duration)Certified Transport CoordinatorYes,Available (3 Months Duration)Yes,Available (3 Months Duration)